1.3-beta.11 / iOS / iFrame / <allow-navigation> / App.accessRule

Hmmm, I don’t think there are any changes to the Cordova integration between 1.3.1 and 1.3.2.4. But I’m glad it worked out for you!

Thanks.

Is there a way to force a refresh from the sever side as the app (based on Meteor 1.3.1) won’t seem to refresh since I upgraded the server to 1.3.2.4. ?

I have resubmitted to the app store but that can take time and not everyone updates.

If there are indeed changes in the set of Cordova plugins, there is no way to force a refresh through hot code push.

Ugh. Ok I did add new plugins, but I thought the Meteor code would refresh as usual… I guess it’s dependent on the plugins being there.

Yeah, hot code push can only be used to update JavaScript code, and to avoid incompatibilities we block updates if native code has (potentially) changed (see here).

Has anyone gotten a handle on this? I’m able to see my iframes when I test on mobile locally, but if I use meteor run android-device --mobile-server, I’m not able to see the iframes. They show up on mobile in a browser, but not on the app.

Which errors do you see?

I’m not seeing any errors. There’s space where the Iframes should be, but they don’t show. It’s weird to me that they show on the production site on mobile and desktop, but not in the app. I’m using The App.accessrule. I’m not sure what’s happening there.

Are you doing this debugging? 1.3-beta.11 / iOS / iFrame / <allow-navigation> / App.accessRule please add some screenshots.

1 Like

It’s giving me these errors when I remote debug it. It works on the desktop site though.

I actually figured this out. My syntax was wrong on the App.accessrule.

I am having some sort of same problem. I want to send a email via the email client on the phone and I am using mailto: for this. I’m only getting problems on iOS, on Android and web all works fine.

It’s only not working when I want to define the mailto in javascript. I’ve set javascript like this:

window.location.href = "mailto:mail@example.org";

I get confirmation that the function is working (console.log at the beginning and at the end of the function, both work)

This works perfectly:

Test

I get an error like this in Xcode::

Internal navigation rejected - not set for url=‘mailto:firstname.lastname@company.nl?subject=test’

I’ve tried to set navigation by adding the following to my mobile-config.js.

App.accessRule(’*’, { type: ‘navigation’ } );

@martijnwalraven, or anybody else, any tips?

Care to share the correct syntax, please?

2 Likes