So, I am the author of SwiftDDP, now archived on Github. I had a look at the library you announced and found that it was mostly my code - sometimes with files renamed or rearranged, but always with the copyright stripped. Note that the MIT license notice beneath the copyright that you removed forbids removal of the copyright. What you are announcing is a fork of SwiftDDP, not a new library. You do note that it’s a new version of SwiftDDP in the readme, but that’s it.
I want to let you know that this is a bad way to contribute to open source. It’s taking others work and presenting it as your own and it’s a sure way to generate bad will among fellow developers. Perhaps more importantly, muddling the license situation means that the software is less likely to be adopted commercially. Presumably, by trying to create an open source library, you want others to adopt it and contribute to it. This hinders that.
I stopped working on SwiftDDP for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons was that the connection to the server can be frustratingly unstable in real-world use. Sometimes, this didn’t show up in casual use, or in the simulator, but it was enough of an issue that I could never have used it in a production application. A look at your code (my code) suggests that package you have published will share this issue. I suggest you look into that.
I’m sure that there are people who would welcome an updated Swift language Meteor client. The correct way to do this is to present it as an updated fork of SwiftDDP, with proper attribution, not as a new piece of software that you have authored.
Best of luck,
Peter