Blaze 3 is out!

It me be more feasible to comment all packages but core packages, then run meteor update and then uncomment each package one by one. If a package caused dependency conflicts then add it to your personal checklist and comment it out again. Continue with the next package until you know all packages causing conflicts.

From there you can research on Packosphere.com whether there is a newer version available or if there an alternative package or if you need to clone it locally and manually fix it.

1 Like

Congratulations on the release, I watched the meteor community livestream the other night and I like the idea of adapting the principles of Shadcn to Blaze.

Worth watching what they’re up to in general, because they’ve got their new CLI which has added some extra teething problems, but basically attempts to import all dependencies for you, no matter how obscure. Hmm, package management on top of existing package managers, sounds Meteoresque!^

Also, one major releases and two minor releases away from the inevitable meme release!

^ok technically this is wrong for both Meteor/atmosphere and Shadcn, which makes it the worst kind of analogy possible.