Community Involvement Setup

The Delphi method would be a good start. Adopt some consensus methodologies used by other open standards groups. It would be great to get some structured balloting and community decision making, rather than it be a free-for-all.

1 Like

I’m interested in contributing to both issue triage and documentation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What are the next steps here? A mostly empty repo with a two line README isn’t super helpful.

3 Likes

@joshowens - will follow up with next steps soon, I’m about a week behind
schedule here. Thanks for checking in!

1 Like

@merlinpatt Thanks for offering! Any involvement level would be great! Whereas some of this other community stuff is still evolving, issue triaging is basically ready to go and well-documented. I’m sure you’re aware of it, but see this thread where @hwillson has also put their hand up recently. Maybe start by messaging @zoltan and perusing/commenting on older issues as @hwillson is and go from there?

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’ve updated the meteor/meteor Contributing.md file to include this new project overview, with more detailed information on project roles and how to gain more responsibility as a contributor.

This is just a first small step towards better project structure and transparency, and I welcome your feedback and thoughts on what we should tackle next.

3 Likes