Failed Startup, Useful Product – Free Publishing Platform for You

Firstly, kudos for the effort. Nice UI, UX at many places. Thanks for open sourcing it.

I have some questions…How do you the following ?

• Embedding videos - not working or I couldnt figure out the right way
  • What are those team settings - How to create teams ? How to join a team ?

Not sure if above things are present in the atmosphere package. I thought I will test it out quickly in goodethos.com.

Wish you the best in other endeavours

Looks like the video embedding doesn’t work in the package. It’s a bug. I’ll fix it tomorrow.

Team allows you to invite people to be a staff on your blog. To do that, your team must first sign up using Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Password. After that, you just search for their name from the team page. Then you just invite them.

The idea is… if you are building an app where you have people sign up for your application, they can also use the same account to comment/discuss/perform actions on your blog. But obviously they shouldn’t write on your blog so the Team page allows them to give people that privledges (to write).

The entire package itself is very much unfinished… And a lot of work went into just converting https://goodethos.com to a standalone package. And lots of more work still need to be done. I’ll slowly complete the package little by little. Anyone is also welcome to just download my github source code and make it your own app if you wish.