Find what package depends on a give package

Is there an easy way to find which package depend, directly or not, on a given package?

For instance, I want to use have react in my npm packages and not as a meteor package. However it is also listed under ./meteor/versions, probably because some Meteor packages depend on it. Since this kind of dependency can be several levels deep, I’m wondering if there’s a way to see all packages that are depending on it, whether they are in `./meteor/packages’, or dependency of such package.

Any idea? :slight_smile:

I also would like a solution for this. I want to remove the launch-screen package, but removing mobile-experience as suggested in Ridiculously slow startup time on Meteor iOS Cordova application (LocalMarket)? doesn’t work; Some debugging tools to track down which of my other few dozen packages use launch-screen would be helpful rather than a manual “log(n)” search of enabling / disabling packages.

Can try looking through the package.js files to see which ones api.use that package.

With looking like 1.5 moving everything to NPM this will become less of a concern.