Help test the preview release with new upcoming Blaze features (#each-in, #let, @index)

How is this coming along?

I think it’s coming out in the next release!

SUUUUUPER helpful! Thank you!

Any progress on this?

It is scheduled for the next release of Meteor.

1 Like

Is there an ETA for v.NEXT, @slava?

I’m actually getting an error now when I try to start meteor. Any ideas how to fix:

C:\Users\bdcon734\Documents\code\ltc>meteor

C:\Users\bdcon734\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.1.1-win.7\mt-os.w
indows.x86_32\tools\server\mini-files.js:18
  if (p[0] === "\\" && (! partialPath)) {
       ^
TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
    at toPosixPath (C:\Users\bdcon734\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\meteor-tool
\1.1.1-win.7\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\server\mini-files.js:18:8)
    at Object.convertToStandardPath (C:\Users\bdcon734\AppData\Local\.meteor\pac
kages\meteor-tool\1.1.1-win.7\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\server\mini-files.js:55
:12)
    at Object.files.getHomeDir (C:\Users\bdcon734\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages
\meteor-tool\1.1.1-win.7\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\files.js:1165:13)
    at defaultWarehouseDir (C:\Users\bdcon734\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\met
eor-tool\1.1.1-win.7\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\tropohouse.js:30:43)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\bdcon734\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\mete
or-tool\1.1.1-win.7\mt-os.windows.x86_32\tools\tropohouse.js:39:42)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:356:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
    at require (module.js:380:17)
C:\Users\bdcon734\Documents\code\ltc>

@brett84c if you’re on Windows, the preview release for this feature might not work because it was published before the Windows port was done. The next official release of Meteor (probably 1.1.1) will have these features.

Ah, shoot. How do I remove this, since it’s not technically a package? Should I just revert my git to before it was added?

I hate that my work computer is windows and home computer is a mac, heh.

You can edit the file in .meteor/release to say 1.1.0.2. This should also be tracked by git.

Very nice feature to have. It’s nice to see more work being done on Blaze. :slight_smile:

I am trying to implement this, but I’m getting an error in the console saying, “No such function: test”. Here’s my code if you can help me where I went wrong. Thank you!

I’m curious, do we need to use the 1.2 RC to use {{@index}}?

Yes, I think that was stated on the update list.

1 Like

Just installed rc16

@index is running great :slight_smile: Thanks for update!

Running the risk of sounding like a spoiled brat - Any chance of having a @first and @last?