How to include Fonts

Yes, I also agree. Using fonts is a key feature. Manually copying from node_modules is nothing positive. But, what is poor is, If I would like to use for example KendoUI, which have fonts implemented inside a library and I cannot simple remove from it… :frowning:

this is working, when I’m defining font-face manually, but in case, if font is integrated somewhere in one css bundle, …and with relative path (what is most cases), this is not usable :frowning:

PRs welcome. Or, at a minimum, contribute an issue. Resurrecting a three year old thread surely won’t fix your problem :wink:

@illustreets Yes, I know :smiley: I was thinking, that maybe the issue was solved, but only I don’t know the right solution.

Here’s a good package that can help with what you need. I never tried it but at a quick inspection, it looks like it is what you need. May need some updating, because it hasn’t been touched in a while: https://github.com/jellyjs/meteor-fonts

1 Like

Hi @illustreets, I also did not tried, but I think, this is also not a final solution. I was thinking, when I once implement the CSS into main.js for example, the meteor will extract and copy all the fonts into the /public/fonts folder and modify the css fonts paths (with the same way like Webpack).

…maybe, there is possibility to do this, but I don’t know how :frowning: