Ideas on how to port over to new app structure

So I have been using the old Meteor app (Flowrouter + Blaze) in the past and I loved it a lot as a newbie coder (My day job is entirely unrelated to coding and technology). It was fast, simple to understand and easy to set up or modify.

Due to work I was forced to drop it but recently had some time to relook at it. Since then there has been a lot of changes and when I run the app, it no longer runs properly with unresolvable errors relating to fourseven package and others.

So I planned to port over the app by creating a new one but the new app structure is really painful to set up with the replication of folders and splitting up of the files like contents in the publish.js. Importing is quite a nightmare as well.

So was wondering if this change is necessary and I should just suck it up and continue or otherwise. I understand theres backward compatibility of some sense for old app structure but it would end sometime right? But overall feels like Meteor is no longer as “nimble” as before as compared to the past.

Anyway, Im just working on a post/ comments simple app with user logins. So if anyone has a sample app or code on github, please let me know, ill be very thankful.!

The problem with fourseven below:

1 Like

Hi @mthh,

If you have an existing structure, I wouldn’t bother changing it to imports. You can go back to the old behaviour in a new project by editing your package.json and removing the "meteor" key. If Meteor doesn’t see module entrypoints there it will default to the old automatic loading.

Imports are a trade off between time + effort and making it easier to keep track of dependencies. For smaller projects, it’s easy to understand where everything comes from, and so imports aren’t as useful.

As for fourseven:scss, it installs it’s own version of node-sass which is likely the problem.
Have a look at the version compatibility table here: https://github.com/Meteor-Community-Packages/meteor-scss
And check that the version of fourseven:scss matches a compatible meteor version.

The alternative is to remove it, update and install the atmosphere package again, that way it won’t get in the way of the updater’s dependency resolver

2 Likes

Oh and I just realised the error screenshot talks about brcypt, which is not fourseven:scss related. Again, the bcrypt version needs to match the installed Node version, so check the compatibility table and install the appropriate version:

I downgraded to node 10.20.1 using “nvm use 10” which is the last stable version for bcrypt.

I then uninstalled and reinstalled bcrypt to lib.node" is installed via remote
'+ bcrypt@3.0.8

but on checking the version file in .meteor …npm-bcrypt still shows npm-bcrypt@0.9.3. Have been unable to change the version number but not sure if it affects anything.

Also tried the below suggested solution as well, didnt work.

meteor remove accounts-password
meteor npm uninstall --save bcrypt
meteor npm install --save bcrypt
meteor add accounts-password

from this page

When i changed the version of npm-crypt to 3.0.0, this shows up in command line.

Changes to your project’s package version selections:

npm-bcrypt* downgraded from 3.0.0 to 0.9.3

• These packages have been updated to new versions that are not backwards compatible.

Based on the compatibility table below:

So I gathered v10 node needs >= Bcrypt v3
However, I cant get Bcrypt to go to v3 as it keeps rolling back to 0.9.7 which needs node version 0.11 or 4.

The amount of time spent on this is crazy! haha

I didn’t know there was an atmosphere package for bcrypt! That’s your problem, you want to just use the npm one.

meteor remove npm-bcrypt

Also, note that nvm won’t do anything for meteor since meteor bundles the supported version of Node for the specific Meteor version. It’s also why you should use meteor npm install to ensure it grabs the right binaries.

2 Likes

I tried “meteor remove npm-bcrypt”
but it says npm-bcrypt not a direct dependency in this project.

I checked .meteor/versions… its still there as: npm-bcrypt@0.9.3

but when i
meteor remove accounts-password
the npm-bcrypt@0.9.3 in .meteor/versions disappears.

I also tried

> rm -rf node_modules/
> npm install

just to remove node dependencies and reinstall based on package.json …doesnt work.

no difference if i put back everything back by: meteor npm install.

Maybe try meteor list --tree and see what package is pulling in npm-bcrypt. You really shouldn’t have any trouble with just adding bcrypt with meteor npm i bcrypt (assuming you have the build tools on whatever system you are running)

Sounds like you have an ancient version of accounts-password.

What meteor version are you on? Did you update an old project to get to this version?

Can you post your .meteor/packages and .meteor/versions files?

This might be as simple as running meteor update --all-packages --allow-incompatible-updates

Yes I updated a old project as mentioned in my first post question to all.
So I ran meteor update --all a couple of times trying other combinations like sequence of installing but nothing worked.

My meteor version in this folder is 1.7.0.5

.meteor/package contents

meteor-base@1.4.0
mobile-experience@1.0.5
mongo@1.5.0
blaze-html-templates
reactive-var@1.0.11
tracker@1.2.0
standard-minifier-css@1.4.1
standard-minifier-js@2.3.4
es5-shim@4.8.0
ecmascript@0.11.1
shell-server@0.3.1
underscore@1.0.10
aldeed:template-extension
check@1.3.1
accounts-password

gwendall:auth-client-callbacks
accounts-base@1.4.2 #for social login
accounts-ui@1.3.0
mdg:reload-on-resume
mdg:geolocation
simple:reactive-method
matteodem:easy-search
easysearch:components
jparker:gravatar
lepozepo:cloudinary
session@1.1.7

keanghok:framework7l
twbs:bootstrap
fourseven:scss
pagebakers:ionicons
momentjs:moment
http@1.4.1
email@1.2.3
msavin:mongol
zimme:active-route
dynamic-import@0.4.2
kadira:flow-router
kadira:blaze-layout
arillo:flow-router-helpers
daviz:start-loader
sacha:spin

.meteor/versions

accounts-base@1.4.2
accounts-password@1.5.1
accounts-ui@1.3.0
accounts-ui-unstyled@1.4.1
aldeed:template-extension@4.1.0
allow-deny@1.1.0
arillo:flow-router-helpers@0.5.2
autoupdate@1.4.1
babel-compiler@7.1.1
babel-runtime@1.2.7
base64@1.0.11
binary-heap@1.0.10
blaze@2.3.3
blaze-html-templates@1.1.2
blaze-tools@1.0.10
boilerplate-generator@1.5.0
caching-compiler@1.1.12
caching-html-compiler@1.1.3
callback-hook@1.1.0
check@1.3.1
coffeescript@1.0.17
daviz:start-loader@0.0.4
ddp@1.4.0
ddp-client@2.3.3
ddp-common@1.4.0
ddp-rate-limiter@1.0.7
ddp-server@2.2.0
deps@1.0.12
diff-sequence@1.1.0
dynamic-import@0.4.2
easy:search@2.2.1
easysearch:components@2.2.1
easysearch:core@2.2.0
ecmascript@0.11.1
ecmascript-runtime@0.7.0
ecmascript-runtime-client@0.7.2
ecmascript-runtime-server@0.7.1
ejson@1.1.0
email@1.2.3
es5-shim@4.8.0
fourseven:scss@4.9.3
geojson-utils@1.0.10
gwendall:auth-client-callbacks@0.1.0
hot-code-push@1.0.4
html-tools@1.0.11
htmljs@1.0.11
http@1.4.1
id-map@1.1.0
jparker:crypto-core@0.1.0
jparker:crypto-md5@0.1.1
jparker:gravatar@0.5.1
jquery@1.11.11
kadira:blaze-layout@2.3.0
kadira:flow-router@2.12.1
keanghok:framework7@1.0.4
launch-screen@1.1.1
lepozepo:cloudinary@4.2.6
less@2.7.12
livedata@1.0.18
localstorage@1.2.0
logging@1.1.20
matteodem:easy-search@2.0.0
mdg:geolocation@1.3.0
mdg:reload-on-resume@1.0.4
meteor@1.9.2
meteor-base@1.4.0
meteorhacks:inject-initial@1.0.4
meteortoys:toykit@3.0.4
minifier-css@1.3.1
minifier-js@2.3.5
minimongo@1.4.4
mobile-experience@1.0.5
mobile-status-bar@1.0.14
modern-browsers@0.1.2
modules@0.12.2
modules-runtime@0.10.2
momentjs:moment@2.22.2
mongo@1.5.1
mongo-dev-server@1.1.0
mongo-id@1.0.7
msavin:mongol@2.0.1
npm-bcrypt@0.9.3
npm-mongo@3.0.11
observe-sequence@1.0.16
ordered-dict@1.1.0
pagebakers:ionicons@2.0.1_1
peerlibrary:assert@0.2.5
peerlibrary:base-component@0.16.0
peerlibrary:blaze-components@0.21.0
peerlibrary:computed-field@0.9.0
peerlibrary:data-lookup@0.1.0
peerlibrary:reactive-field@0.5.0
promise@0.11.1
random@1.1.0
rate-limit@1.0.9
reactive-dict@1.2.1
reactive-var@1.0.11
reload@1.2.0
retry@1.1.0
routepolicy@1.0.13
sacha:spin@2.3.1
service-configuration@1.0.11
session@1.1.8
sha@1.0.9
shell-server@0.3.1
simple:reactive-method@1.0.2
socket-stream-client@0.2.2
spacebars@1.0.15
spacebars-compiler@1.1.3
srp@1.0.12
standard-minifier-css@1.4.1
standard-minifier-js@2.3.4
templating@1.3.2
templating-compiler@1.3.3
templating-runtime@1.3.2
templating-tools@1.1.2
tracker@1.2.0
twbs:bootstrap@3.3.6
ui@1.0.13
underscore@1.0.10
url@1.2.0
webapp@1.6.2
webapp-hashing@1.0.9
zimme:active-route@2.3.2

Upon update, the error shown is extremely long and repeated twice…will paste what I guess will be helpful for troubleshooting.

meteor update --allow-incompatible-update

=> Errors while initializing project:

While loading package fourseven:scss@4.9.3:
error: Command failed:
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/bin/npm
rebuild --update-binary
Cannot download “https://github.com/sass/node-sass/releases/download/v4.9.3/darwin-x64-72_binding.node”:

HTTP error 404 Not Found

Hint: If github.com is not accessible in your location
try setting a proxy via HTTP_PROXY, e.g.

export HTTP_PROXY=http://example.com:1234

or configure npm proxy via

npm config set proxy http://example.com:8080
gyp info it worked if it ends with ok
gyp verb cli [
gyp verb cli
‘/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/bin/node’,
gyp verb cli
‘/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js’,
gyp verb cli ‘rebuild’,
gyp verb cli ‘–verbose’,
gyp verb cli ‘–libsass_ext=’,
gyp verb cli ‘–libsass_cflags=’,
gyp verb cli ‘–libsass_ldflags=’,
gyp verb cli ‘–libsass_library=’
gyp verb cli ]
gyp info using node-gyp@3.8.0
gyp info using node@12.16.1 | darwin | x64
gyp verb command rebuild
gyp verb command clean
gyp verb clean removing “build” directory
gyp verb command configure
gyp verb check python checking for Python executable “python2” in the PATH
gyp verb which succeeded python2 /usr/bin/python2
gyp verb check python version /usr/bin/python2 -c "import sys; print "2.7.16 gyp verb check python version .%s.%s" % sys.version_info[:3];" returned: %j
gyp verb get node dir compiling against specified --nodedir dev files:
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle
gyp verb build dir attempting to create “build” dir:
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass/build
gyp verb build dir “build” dir needed to be created?
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass/build
gyp verb build/config.gypi creating config file
gyp verb build/config.gypi writing out config file:
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass/build/config.gypi
gyp verb config.gypi checking for gypi file:
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass/config.gypi
gyp verb common.gypi checking for gypi file:
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass/common.gypi
gyp verb gyp gyp format was not specified; forcing “make”
gyp info spawn /usr/bin/python2
gyp info spawn args [
gyp info spawn args
‘/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/node-gyp/gyp/gyp_main.py’,
gyp info spawn args ‘binding.gyp’,
gyp info spawn args ‘-f’,
gyp info spawn args ‘make’,
gyp info spawn args ‘-I’,
gyp info spawn args
‘/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass/build/config.gypi’,
gyp info spawn args
‘/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/node-gyp/addon.gypi’,
gyp info spawn args
‘/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/common.gypi’,
gyp info spawn args ‘-Dlibrary=shared_library’,
gyp info spawn args ‘-Dvisibility=default’,
gyp info spawn args
‘-Dnode_root_dir=/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle’,
gyp info spawn args
‘-Dnode_gyp_dir=/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/node-gyp’,
gyp info spawn args
‘-Dnode_lib_file=/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/$(Configuration)/node.lib’,
gyp info spawn args
‘-Dmodule_root_dir=/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass’,
gyp info spawn args ‘-Dnode_engine=v8’,
gyp info spawn args ‘–depth=.’,
gyp info spawn args ‘–no-parallel’,
gyp info spawn args ‘–generator-output’,
gyp info spawn args ‘build’,
gyp info spawn args ‘-Goutput_dir=.’
gyp info spawn args ]
gyp verb command build
gyp verb build type Release
gyp verb architecture x64
gyp verb node dev dir
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle
gyp verb which succeeded for make /usr/bin/make
gyp info spawn make
gyp info spawn args [ ‘V=1’, ‘BUILDTYPE=Release’, ‘-C’, ‘build’ ]
…/src/libsass/src/cencode.c:50:5: warning: declaration does not declare anything
[-Wmissing-declarations]
attribute ((fallthrough));
^
…/src/libsass/src/cencode.c:64:5: warning: declaration does not declare anything
[-Wmissing-declarations]
attribute ((fallthrough));
^
2 warnings generated.
In file included from …/src/binding.cpp:1:
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan.h:221:
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan_converters.h:67:
…/…/…/…/nan/nan_converters_43_inl.h:22:1: warning: ‘ToBoolean’ is deprecated: ToBoolean can never
throw. Use Local version. [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
X(Boolean)
^
…/…/…/…/nan/nan_converters_43_inl.h:18:12: note: expanded from macro ‘X’
val->To ## TYPE(isolate->GetCurrentContext())
^
:204:1: note: expanded from here
ToBoolean
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:2663:3:
note: ‘ToBoolean’ has been explicitly marked deprecated here
V8_DEPRECATED(“ToBoolean can never throw. Use Local version.”,
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8config.h:328:29:
note: expanded from macro ‘V8_DEPRECATED’
declarator attribute((deprecated(message)))
^
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan.h:221:
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan_converters.h:67:
…/…/…/…/nan/nan_converters_43_inl.h:40:1: warning: ‘BooleanValue’ is deprecated: BooleanValue can never
throw. Use Isolate version. [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
X(bool, Boolean)
^
…/…/…/…/nan/nan_converters_43_inl.h:37:15: note: expanded from macro ‘X’
return val->NAME ## Value(isolate->GetCurrentContext());
^
:211:1: note: expanded from here
BooleanValue
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:2701:3:
note: ‘BooleanValue’ has been explicitly marked deprecated here
V8_DEPRECATED(“BooleanValue can never throw. Use Isolate version.”,
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8config.h:328:29:
note: expanded from macro ‘V8_DEPRECATED’
declarator attribute((deprecated(message)))
^
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan.h:222:
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan_new.h:189:
…/…/…/…/nan/nan_implementation_12_inl.h:103:42: error: no viable conversion from ‘v8::Isolate *’ to
‘Localv8::Context
return scope.Escape(v8::Function::New( isolate
^~~~~~~

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:186:7:
note: candidate constructor (the implicit copy constructor) not viable: no known conversion from
‘v8::Isolate *’ to ‘const v8::Localv8::Context &’ for 1st argument
class Local {
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:186:7:
note: candidate constructor (the implicit move constructor) not viable: no known conversion from
‘v8::Isolate *’ to ‘v8::Localv8::Context &&’ for 1st argument

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:190:13:
note: candidate template ignored: could not match ‘Local’ against ‘v8::Isolate *’
V8_INLINE Local(Local that)
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:4276:22:
note: passing argument to parameter ‘context’ here
Local context, FunctionCallback callback,
^
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan.h:222:
In file included from …/…/…/…/nan/nan_new.h:189:
…/…/…/…/nan/nan_implementation_12_inl.h:337:37: error: too few arguments to function call, expected 2,
have 1
return v8::StringObject::New(value).Asv8::StringObject();

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:5531:3:
note: 'New' declared here
static Local<Value> New(Isolate* isolate, Local<String> value);
^
In file included from ../src/binding.cpp:1:
../../../../nan/nan.h:1063:44: error: no matching member function for call to 'ToString'
v8::Local<v8::String> string = from->ToString();
~~~~~~^~~~~~~~

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:2668:44:
note: candidate function not viable: requires single argument 'context', but no arguments were provided
V8_WARN_UNUSED_RESULT MaybeLocal<String> ToString(
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:2684:31:
note: candidate function not viable: requires single argument 'isolate', but no arguments were
provided
Local<String> ToString(Isolate* isolate) const);
^
../../../../nan/nan.h:1073:37: error: cannot initialize a parameter of type 'v8::Isolate *' with an lvalue
of type 'char *'
length_ = string->WriteUtf8(str_, static_cast<int>(len), 0, flags);
^~~~

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:2878:26:
note: passing argument to parameter 'isolate' here
int WriteUtf8(Isolate* isolate, char* buffer, int length = -1,
^
../../../../nan/nan.h:1847:28: warning: 'Set' is deprecated: Use maybe version
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]
New(persistentHandle)->Set(New(key).ToLocalChecked(), value);
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:3498:3:
note: 'Set' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
V8_DEPRECATED("Use maybe version",
^

note: expanded from macro 'V8_DEPRECATED'
declarator __attribute__((deprecated(message)))
^
../../../../nan/nan.h:1853:28: warning: 'Set' is deprecated: Use maybe version
New(persistentHandle)->Set(key, value);
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:3498:3:
^

^
../../../../nan/nan.h:1859:28: warning: 'Set' is deprecated: Use maybe version
New(persistentHandle)->Set(index, value);
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:3507:3:
^

^
../../../../nan/nan.h:1865:32: warning: 'Get' is deprecated: Use maybe version
New(persistentHandle)->Get(New(key).ToLocalChecked()));
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:3553:3:
note: 'Get' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
V8_DEPRECATED("Use maybe version", Local<Value> Get(Local<Value> key));
^

^
../../../../nan/nan.h:1871:48: warning: 'Get' is deprecated: Use maybe version
return scope.Escape(New(persistentHandle)->Get(key));
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:3553:3:
V8_DEPRECATED("Use maybe version", Local<Value> Get(Local<Value> key));
^

^
../../../../nan/nan.h:1876:48: warning: 'Get' is deprecated: Use maybe version
return scope.Escape(New(persistentHandle)->Get(index));
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:3557:3:
V8_DEPRECATED("Use maybe version", Local<Value> Get(uint32_t index));
^

^
In file included from ../../../../nan/nan.h:2690:
../../../../nan/nan_object_wrap.h:24:25: error: no member named 'IsNearDeath' in
'Nan::Persistent<v8::Object, v8::NonCopyablePersistentTraits<v8::Object> >'
assert(persistent().IsNearDeath());
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/assert.h:93:25:
note: expanded from macro 'assert'
(__builtin_expect(!(e), 0) ? __assert_rtn(__func__, __FILE__, __LINE__, #e) :
(void)0)
^
../../../../nan/nan_object_wrap.h:67:18: warning: 'MarkIndependent' is deprecated: Weak objects are always
considered independent. Use TracedGlobal when trying to use EmbedderHeapTracer. Use a strong handle when
trying to keep an object alive. [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
persistent().MarkIndependent();
^

/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/include/node/v8.h:566:3:
note: 'MarkIndependent' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
V8_DEPRECATED(
^

^
../../../../nan/nan_object_wrap.h:124:26: error: no member named 'IsNearDeath' in
'Nan::Persistent<v8::Object, v8::NonCopyablePersistentTraits<v8::Object> >'
assert(wrap->handle_.IsNearDeath());
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/assert.h:93:25:
note: expanded from macro 'assert'
(__builtin_expect(!(e), 0) ? __assert_rtn(__func__, __FILE__, __LINE__, #e) :
(void)0)
^
../../../../nan/nan.h:2370:9: warning: 'Set' is deprecated: Use maybe version [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
recv->Set(name, GetFunction(tpl).ToLocalChecked());
^
../../../../nan/nan.h:2386:8: note: in instantiation of function template specialization
'Nan::imp::SetMethodAux<v8::Local<v8::Object> >' requested here
imp::SetMethodAux(recv, fn_name, t, static_cast<T*>(0));
^
../src/binding.cpp:351:8: note: in instantiation of function template specialization
'Nan::SetMethod<v8::Object, Local>' requested here
Nan::SetMethod(target, "render", render);
^

^

^
10 warnings and 6 errors generated.
make: *** [Release/obj.target/binding/src/binding.o] Error 1
gyp ERR! build error
gyp ERR! stack Error: `make` failed with exit code: 2
gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.onExit
(/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/build.js:262:23)
gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:311:20)
gyp ERR! stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:275:12)
gyp ERR! System Darwin 19.3.0
gyp ERR! command
"/Users/username/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.10.2.p6td65.uuuu++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/bin/node"
"/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js"
"rebuild" "--verbose" "--libsass_ext=" "--libsass_cflags=" "--libsass_ldflags=" "--libsass_library="
gyp ERR! cwd
/Users/username/.meteor/packages/fourseven_scss/.4.9.3.1bkvg5g.2e4x++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/plugin.compileScssBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/compileScssBatch/node_modules/.temp-18xhjbm.lotb/node_modules/node-sass
gyp ERR! node -v v12.16.1
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0
gyp ERR! not ok
Build failed with error code: 1
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! node-sass@4.9.3 postinstall: `node scripts/build.js`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the node-sass@4.9.3 postinstall script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /Users/username/.npm/_logs/2020-05-23T09_39_56_101Z-debug.log
Cannot download "https://github.com/sass/node-sass/releases/download/v4.9.3/darwin-x64-72_binding.node":