@skirunman phew I had to rebuild a machine and now I cannot build Android app with Meteor 1.6.1.1. I can successfully build the iOS app
mty platfroms.json looks like:
{
"android": "https://github.com/meteor/cordova-android/tarball/317db7df0f7a054444197bc6d28453cf4ab23280",
"ios": "4.5.4"
}
these are my current plugins:
cordova-android-support-gradle-release@1.2.0
cordova-custom-config@5.0.2
cordova-plugin-calendar@4.4.7
cordova-plugin-compat@1.2.0
cordova-plugin-console@1.1.0
cordova-plugin-contacts@2.3.1
cordova-plugin-customurlscheme@https://github.com/EddyVerbruggen/LaunchMyApp-PhoneGap-Plugin.git#d220fb3769b8ddbb197b91f18b57ceb315a85f44
cordova-plugin-device@1.1.1
cordova-plugin-file@4.3.3
cordova-plugin-geolocation@2.4.3
cordova-plugin-image-picker@1.1.3
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser@1.7.2
cordova-plugin-ios-ble-permissions@1.0.1
cordova-plugin-media-capture@1.4.3
cordova-plugin-meteor-webapp@1.4.2
cordova-plugin-speech-recognition-feat-siri@2.1.1
cordova-plugin-speechrecognition@https://github.com/pbakondy/cordova-plugin-speechrecognition.git#9302a31f7007a0180bd291e52da4130b48661924
cordova-plugin-splashscreen@4.1.0
cordova-plugin-statusbar@2.3.0
cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine@1.1.4
cordova.plugins.diagnostic@3.0.2
phonegap-plugin-push@1.10.5
I am getting the following crash on the console. ie app builds and deplous to my local plugged in device… I see the login screen but it then crashes…
I20180524-21:16:59.721(10)? 05-24 21:16:54.420 19404 19508 E chromium: [ERROR:devtools_http_handler.cc(292)] Cannot start http server for devtools. Stop devtools.
I20180524-21:16:59.723(10)? 05-24 21:16:56.601 19404 19583 E chromium: [ERROR:BudgetService.cpp(160)] Unable to connect to the Mojo BudgetService.
I20180524-21:17:02.218(10)? 05-24 21:17:01.546 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(1218)] "deviceready has not fired after 5 seconds.", source: http://localhost:12456/cordova.js (1218)
I20180524-21:17:02.220(10)? 05-24 21:17:01.547 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(1211)] "Channel not fired: onDOMContentLoaded", source: http://localhost:12456/cordova.js (1211)
I20180524-21:17:04.603(10)? 05-24 21:17:03.930 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(83)] "currentDomain", source: http://localhost:12456/packages/buzzy-buzz_resources-core.js?hash=40a6c5899ba0d55aaf106a32f42699e807458d0f (83)
I20180524-21:17:04.603(10)? 05-24 21:17:03.931 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(84)] "BUZZY_TEMPLATE_SERVER:false", source: http://localhost:12456/packages/buzzy-buzz_resources-core.js?hash=40a6c5899ba0d55aaf106a32f42699e807458d0f (84)
I20180524-21:17:10.749(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.075 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(74413)] "Uncaught TypeError: cordova.plugins.diagnostic.isExternalStorageAuthorized is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (74413)
I20180524-21:17:10.892(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.219 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(309)] "Error in Success callbackId: Diagnostic1669100838 : TypeError: cordova.plugins.diagnostic.requestLocationAuthorization(...) is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/cordova.js (309)
I20180524-21:17:10.894(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.221 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(309)] "Error in Success callbackId: Diagnostic1669100839 : TypeError: cordova.plugins.diagnostic.requestContactsAuthorization(...) is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/cordova.js (309)
I20180524-21:17:10.897(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.222 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(309)] "Error in Success callbackId: Diagnostic1669100841 : TypeError: successCallback is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/cordova.js (309)
I20180524-21:17:10.897(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.223 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(309)] "Error in Success callbackId: Diagnostic1669100842 : TypeError: successCallback is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/cordova.js (309)
I20180524-21:17:10.993(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.321 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(78139)] "query pageStyle", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (78139)
I20180524-21:17:11.105(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.433 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(74391)] "Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: cordova.plugins.diagnostic.requestLocationAuthorization(...) is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (74391)
I20180524-21:17:11.110(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.435 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(74402)] "Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: cordova.plugins.diagnostic.requestContactsAuthorization(...) is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (74402)
I20180524-21:17:11.110(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.436 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(466)] "Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: successCallback is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/plugins/cordova.plugins.diagnostic/www/android/diagnostic.js (466)
I20180524-21:17:11.111(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.437 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(324)] "Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: successCallback is not a function", source: http://localhost:12456/plugins/cordova.plugins.diagnostic/www/android/diagnostic.js (324)
I20180524-21:17:11.117(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.445 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65103)] "LAYOUT AUTORUN 2", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65103)
I20180524-21:17:11.119(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.446 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65105)] "LAYOUT AUTORUN 2", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65105)
I20180524-21:17:11.131(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.459 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65125)] "about to subs for communityID", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65125)
I20180524-21:17:11.147(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.474 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(71938)] "NO CONNECTIONS HEADER", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (71938)
I20180524-21:17:11.561(10)? 05-24 21:17:10.886 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(74381)] "Authorization request for camera use was granted", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (74381)
I20180524-21:17:12.349(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: Download failure
I20180524-21:17:12.349(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: com.meteor.webapp.WebAppException: Skipping downloading new version because the Cordova platform version or plugin versions have changed and are potentially incompatible
I20180524-21:17:12.350(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: at com.meteor.webapp.WebAppLocalServer.shouldDownloadBundleForManifest(WebAppLocalServer.java:367)
I20180524-21:17:12.350(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: at com.meteor.webapp.AssetBundleManager$1.onResponse(AssetBundleManager.java:131)
I20180524-21:17:12.350(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: at okhttp3.RealCall$AsyncCall.execute(RealCall.java:133)
I20180524-21:17:12.350(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: at okhttp3.internal.NamedRunnable.run(NamedRunnable.java:32)
I20180524-21:17:12.350(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
I20180524-21:17:12.351(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
I20180524-21:17:12.351(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.674 19404 19807 E MeteorWebApp: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)
I20180524-21:17:12.533(10)? 05-24 21:17:11.863 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(70)] "Error: Skipping downloading new version because the Cordova platform version or plugin versions have changed and are potentially incompatible", source: http://localhost:12456/packages/webapp.js?hash=d8189fa667b77a6959459ae756c28fd264ac2eaa (70)
I20180524-21:17:13.606(10)? 05-24 21:17:12.934 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65103)] "LAYOUT AUTORUN 2", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65103)
I20180524-21:17:13.606(10)? 05-24 21:17:12.935 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65105)] "LAYOUT AUTORUN 2", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65105)
I20180524-21:17:13.607(10)? 05-24 21:17:12.936 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65125)] "about to subs for communityID", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65125)
I20180524-21:17:13.627(10)? 05-24 21:17:12.955 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(78139)] "query pageStyle", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (78139)
I20180524-21:17:13.665(10)? 05-24 21:17:12.993 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(78139)] "query pageStyle", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (78139)
I20180524-21:17:13.881(10)? 05-24 21:17:13.209 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65393)] "sign in origin", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65393)
I20180524-21:17:13.882(10)? 05-24 21:17:13.211 19404 19404 I chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(65393)] "sign in origin", source: http://localhost:12456/app/app.js?hash=5b3bd261b85e451152d05b0a26062777fadd115a (65393)
from my .meteor/local/cordova-build/config.xml :
<name>Buzzy</name>
<description>Intelligent Instant Apps</description>
<author href="n/a" email="n/a">A Meteor Developer</author>
<preference name="webviewbounce" value="false"/>
<preference name="DisallowOverscroll" value="true"/>
<preference name="AutoHideSplashScreen" value="false"/>
<preference name="SplashScreen" value="screen"/>
<preference name="SplashScreenDelay" value="5000"/>
<preference name="FadeSplashScreenDuration" value="250"/>
<preference name="ShowSplashScreenSpinner" value="false"/>
<preference name="StatusBarOverlaysWebView" value="false"/>
<preference name="StatusBarStyle" value="lightcontent"/>
<preference name="StatusBarBackgroundColor" value="#000000"/>
<preference name="HideKeyboardFormAccessoryBar" value="true"/>
<preference name="KeyboardShrinksView" value="false"/>
<preference name="LoadUrlTimeoutValue" value="40000"/>
<preference name="WebAppStartupTimeout" value="40000"/>
<preference name="android-targetSdkVersion" value="23"/>
<preference name="android-minSdkVersion" value="16"/>
<platform name="ios"> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription"> <string>Required to be able to capture address location when using Buzzy custom forms with fields for Events, Field reports etc.</string> </config-file> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSContactsUsageDescription"> <string>Required to be able to access contacts, so you can invite them to Buzzy apps from your Contacts.</string> </config-file> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription"> <string>Required to be able to upload photos.</string> </config-file> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSCameraUsageDescription"> <string>Required to be able to take photos and upload them.</string> </config-file> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSCalendarsUsageDescription"> <string>Required to add events your calendar</string> </config-file> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSSpeechRecognitionUsageDescription"> <string>Required to be able to get voice instructions.</string> </config-file> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSMicrophoneUsageDescription"> <string>Required to receive voice instructions</string> </config-file> <config-file platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist" parent="NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription"> <string>This app requires Bluetooth to connect to additional hardware.</string> </config-file> </platform>
ps I have tried add/remove platforms, meteor reset etc etc tried with different version of plugins, no luck yet
some other related issues I have logged: