Meteor 2.3.6 Tool Error while deploying the app to the galaxy

Getting this error while trying to deploy the app to galaxy using jenkins. Thanks in advance.

Error:

Preparing to build your app...
/var/lib/jenkins/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.3.6.1mkn225.ud15++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:218
      throw error;
      ^

SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at /var/lib/jenkins/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.3.6.1mkn225.ud15++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/tools/fs/tools/fs/optimistic.ts:321:17
    at wrap.makeCacheKey (/var/lib/jenkins/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.3.6.1mkn225.ud15++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/tools/fs/tools/fs/optimistic.ts:36:15)

Hey @suneethloremine, this issue was solved in the last Meteor version (2.5.3) so, you can update your project to solve the problem. The issue was caused by an external dependency (resolve package).

This is the closed issue and this is the PR if you want to see the details or other ways to solve this in case you can’t update your project right now.

There was also this discussion.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, but my current meteor version is 2.3.6.

Hey @suneethloremine, I’m sorry I swapped the numbers and mentioned the wrong version. The last meteor version with the fix is 2.5.3 and not 2.3.5.
https://docs.meteor.com/changelog.html

1 Like

Thank you. @fredmaiaarantes but unfortunately i cant change my meteor version, is there any alternative solution ?

@fredmaiaarantes i have updated my meteor version but now i cant build APK for my app, please check my new thread.