Meteor app on android physical device doesn't work with deployed server

I noticed one thing. This could be the reason thing does not work similar when run as meteor app and when run as separate node process. I see that that database structure is different in both the cases which is holding up to app to work properly. Is there anyway to maintain same schema of database when i deploy the app on the cloud.

Also how do I find the reason for slowness, because when run as separate node process locally its fast.

Got it working on cloud. Much better now that before. Earlier it used to take 2 min to login, now takes 2-3 sec max. Everything is working as expected but bit delayed.

On local machine any changes are reflected instantly on screen for e.g. if i write a comment in my app and press enter it shows my comment in Comment List immediately. But on cloud it takes around 5-6 sec for the comment to appear in the comment list after I press enter. Is there anyway to show the such changes instantly on screen without waiting for server response?

Where did u set this ROOT_URL ? i know what is the ip of my server but how to know the port use by mup ?

I set it in mum.json. Avoid using port number.