Hi, I’ve had the same issue with kadira monitoring used for several apps after a month of usage. I’ve checked and noticed following things:
- Size of the DB (kadiraData) has become quite large (> 2.6 GB).
- Current operations analysis shown a big numYields values.
From that I’ve concluded that all DB data cannot be kept in RAM (vm has only 4 GB of RAM) and some kadira queries have become very slow due to multiple disk read operations.
I haven’t found any ready solution for cleaning up old data, so I’ve made two things:
- Changed billing plan in kadiraApps db from business to standard (to keep history for 1 week only). However this might not work if the app has more than 5 hosts
- Manually removed records older than 1 week (approx) from each collection in kadiraData DB.
Solution worked for me. Now monitoring is fast again.