I am implementing Stripe Checkout on my app and need to configure a webhook for an event. However, after following all documentation and forum posts I could find, I still couldn’t get anywhere.
Can someone please give me a short explanation on how to get this done?
What I have done so far:
- Declared a server-side route (my endpoint) using meteorhacks:picker and parsed incoming data with body-parser
- Created a test webhook on the Stripe dashboard
- Downloaded and configured ngrok to test webhooks on localhost
- Read the MeteorChef tutorials (not working, probably too old)
What I would like to learn:
- How to get the data from the endpoint route and do something with it?
- Stripe mentions the need to “verify the webhook signature” using their official libraries. How do I do this on Meteor?
If you have some boilerplate code I could simply adapt, it would be awesome…
Thanks a lot!