Support for react packages

What I mean is that I doubt that anything of substance could be achieved with the calendar if you just export test class equating to value.

Sorry, Iā€™m still just not understanding.

• What is different here to whatā€™s in the tutorial?
  • What ā€œroot thingā€ is a hack that you want to remove?
  • The react data flow is generally top-down. In any component, you can pass any data you want to any child components using attributes/props.

You can export from that file whatever you wantā€¦ you can use another example from their site or simply edit that current example to do whatever you need. Itā€™s a regular file in your project that you can edit however you want.

ugh well, in making hotel booking app I decided to do recursive programming to iterate over all rooms and bookings to publish blank spots or availability and clients/admin reservation lists while using a single DB that both holds openings and reservations, so Iā€™m hiring some1 via codementor to help out with that along with stitching it together. So you pick any range, and u get urself availability of room types and count, further down the road you could offer options involving several rooms for a single stay (like if you wana pack the hotel have a guy move between rooms during stay).

So Iā€™ve shown this to a guy, and he didnā€™t know what to do with it in itā€™s current state since itā€™s not integrated into app.jsx structure.