Its December 2015
- The Meteor Framework seems changing a lot! i never see this kind of change. The closest thing was the 0.8 to 0.9 migration.
- People talking about leaving, found Phoenix found an Elixir based framework that seems to have real-time and other group of people talking about going back to Ruby.
- The Beta saying that Atmosphere will be deprecated and NPM the way to go.
- Whisperings about the future of Blaze, and React…people becoming crazy because they have to learn something new.
- Lot of discussions (fights) about the changes. Is it production ready ? Why dont they focus on a core router ? Etc…
For this Christmas i have only to say that:
We all Joined Meteor because it was cutting edge, so enjoy that way… if you made your App or you are starting go ahead!!! use it, test it, break it, post it… but dont complain. Its free, its opensource. Lot of people working on this amazing framework full or part time. Trying to do their best.
So!, my message is, be happy…
And…May the Reactivity be with you