Thingking about Meteor 2.0 πŸ€”

I want to be able to make an Apple Watch app

just kidding

Things that are bothering me today:

HTTP.call() is still using callbacks. You have to wrap it as a promise to use it with async / await.

Things that would make me go crazy in love:

I think Meteor was spot on with the cross-platform focus. So with that being said:

  • Right to repair is officially legal as of next week. Jailbreak a tesla and be the first platform to allow people to build tesla apps

  • Make it easy for people to build apps for Alexa and also IOT

  • Cross-platform deployment. Not having to use third party tools to deploy onto cloud hosting (seriously deployment kind of sucks still). Meteor deploy AWS. Meteor deploy digitalOcean. Meteor deploy Zeit. Let’s get it. I mean come on.

  • can you build clients / servers for Magic Leap apps?

3 Likes