šŸš¦ TRANSMISSION #6: Meteor Repo decoupling, Community member core maintainers, 1.3 Modules & Webpack 2.0

I have, it was great! Iā€™m subscribed to the podcast feed, so I didnā€™t need to click Benā€™s link.

1 Like

ā€¦iTunes Podcastā€¦

2 Likes

Show 6 has hit some new records for us. After about 42 hours of release there has been 1,326 listens on show 6ā€™s podcast.

8 Likes

I was just curious because there just didnā€™t seem to be a whole lot of feedback here. :shrug:

Feedback - can you put the shownotes in the podcast feed so I donā€™t have to Google for the episode on your blog to get to the links.

Not listened to this one yet, Iā€™ve got 24hours worth of podcasts in my feed, I can never catch up ahhh.

2 Likes

well, itā€™s a great show :smiley: the increased involvement from the core devs is really bridging the gap thatā€™s been between Meteor as an organization and the community! really awesome

2 Likes

Show #6 was excellent - awesome to witness @debergalisā€™ foresight as always, and loved hearing from @benjamn (TC39 members are accepted for a reason - really glad heā€™s part of MDG!).

2 Likes

Iā€™m stoked about more podcasts like this, keep them coming! (Would also love to hear more MDG people!)

2 Likes

Itā€™s a shame, that no one from apple is on the committee

Actually I believe Apple is involved. Theyā€™re listed as an Associate Member (but maybe not on TC39 directly - Iā€™m not 100% sure).

No, maybe in general, but not T39 (ECMA-262 - JavaScript) as far as I know. Ecma International itself does a lot more than JavaScript.

Super stoked @benstr

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the video yā€™all!

Should have subtitles produced in the next few days.

4 Likes