"Visual Meteor" coming soon :)

That is damn cool. Kudos!

1 Like

Wow! Long live Meteor! Kudos man!

1 Like

Freakin’ sweet, keep up the amazing work! also digging the soundtrack on preview #2 :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Tried to create mini example for Meteor Kitchen but and the end I almost made something better than Meteor Kitchen itself :smiley:

It’s minimalistic CMS, see video here: https://youtu.be/BVWTSGizo7I

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Moving forward:

Meteor Kitchen now generates directory structure inspired by Meteor guide, plus from Meteor Chef’s Pup and slightly modified by our own experience and routine. (React apps only - Blaze remains unchanged).

Next step: we will replace Flow Router with React Router.

Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Ah… and just to repeat again:

1. Meteor Kitchen can help you to find a job. Just login, go to your profile and set “I am available for hire”.

2. Meteor Kitchen can help you to find developers. See list of developers and at the top of the page activate “Available for hire” filter.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

perak if you replace flow router with react router do we have start over because the changes made in 9.38 that awsome btw futher a good step to follow alomost pup directory structure

best regards Eric

No need to start over. Once we replace flow router with react router, next time you build the app it will work the same as before. (except if you are tweaking something, e.g. using custom files replacing generated router.js or similar)

last question did you replace flow router with react router in 9.38 or is it plan to come in the next release

That is the plan for next release. In 9.83 only directory structure is changed.