1.8.2 official blog post

Hi, I just published a blog post about 1.8.2 and recent news on Meteor

Check it out and spread the word.

Thanks!

20 Likes

Great article @filipenevola … I am excited about Meteor’s recent revival.

3 Likes

great @filipenevola I wish you good start work!
It’s nice to see that the Meteor development is still active and renewed :black_heart:

Soon I will update the new Meteor updates with keplerjs.

4 Likes

I am getting a “No matching version found for meteor-node-stubs@nextmeteor. In most cases you or one of your dependencies are requesting a package version that doesn’t exist.” error when running the meteor npm install meteor-node-stubs@nextmeteor command. I did try to delete the node_modules folder, run the meteor npm install command before retrying above and i have the same error. I am on Windows 10 if that helps.
What could the issue be?

Great post, @filipenevola .

:right_anger_bubble: :sunny: :comet: :1st_place_medal:

Great to see the Cordova integration gets some love again. And thanks for giving Meteor the marketing boost it desperately needs.

3 Likes

@ajitgoel Your command is wrong, it should be meteor npm install meteor-node-stubs@next. You have extra meteor added at the end.

2 Likes

thank you @storyteller, this worked.

2 Likes

Will there be any issues adopting TypeScript incrementally?
Or should be able to add it to an existing project and update files to TS one at a time if I feel like it?

1 Like

You can adopt it incrementally. I’m doing that right now. I have a few Typescript files in my project and they work fine with the rest of the code base.

3 Likes