Accounts-password@2.3.4

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek clarification and assistance regarding a specific issue we have encountered with the accounts-password package, version 2.3.4, which we are currently utilizing in our project.

Issue with Special Characters:
We have observed that passwords containing special characters are not being supported or properly processed in our implementation of accounts-password@2.3.4. This limitation poses a concern for us, especially in terms of security and user experience, as special characters are commonly used in strong passwords.

Could you please provide some insights or guidance on the following:

1. Is there a known issue or limitation in version 2.3.4 regarding the use of special characters in passwords?
  2. If this is a version-specific issue, would an update to a newer version resolve it? Alternatively, are there any recommended workarounds or patches that we can apply?

Password Character Limit:
Additionally, we are seeking information about the maximum character limit for passwords in this particular version of accounts-password. Understanding this limit is crucial for us to inform our users appropriately and to ensure the robustness of our password policies.

Any documentation or details you could provide regarding these queries would be immensely helpful.

Thank you for your time and assistance. We look forward to your response and any suggestions you might have.

I haven’t got any issue with this kind of problem. Could you create a repository for reproduce errors?