Accounts problems after Meteor 1.6 [RESOLVED]

Hi guys, it seems as I updated to Meteor 1.6 I am having some problems with accounts password.
I am not sure it is about Meteor 1.6 but the problems haven’t happened before the upgrade.
New users when registered being instantly logged in as it should be with Accounts.createUser however if I log out and then try to login I get User Not Found. But in the db I can see the user.
Another problem, after verifying the email in the db the status is still verified: false
And I am having similar problems with other functions for enrolling and so on.
One thing that I note of difference between new users and old users is the structure of their emails. Previously it was

"emails" : [
		{
			"address" : "myMail@gmail.com",
			"verified" : false
		}
	]

Now it is

"emails" : {
		"0" : {
			"address" : "myMail@gmail.com",
			"verified" : false
		}
	}

This doesn’t seem to be a big of change but maybe the problem is connected with this.
And just in case I have accounts-meld packages

Do you guys have any ideas?

I don’t see any changes to the accounts package in the changelog. Check your hooks if you are not editing the emails field there or anywhere else where you might update the user collection.

1 Like

Thanks for you reply, eventually I figured it out just forgot to update it here.
I was making changes in Accounts.onCreateUser with an immutable library crio and didn’t convert the immutable object back to js standard array. That why the problem was happening

1 Like

Can you please mark this as resolved then?