Ahhh okay, I didn’t check Galaxy because I don’t use it
Looks like it shouldn’t affect you, but other ubuntu updates might.
You can follow the “Migration steps” under the link you posted
- We recommend that you test first your app with the new base image in your staging environment on Galaxy first! Just change your settings.json to include the
- After deploying, you will be using the same image we are going to use as default starting on 30/April/21.
- Don’t change your baseImage property using Galaxy Edit Settings UI, it’s not going to have any effect. It needs to be a new full deploy to force a new image creation.
- If you don’t deploy a new version of your app you will continue to use the previous base image.
- After testing in a staging environment you have two options to apply this change to your production environment:
- Keep this setting in your app and you are ready to go, this base image will be always used.
- Starting from April 30th, 2021 you can remove this part of your settings as this base image is going to be the default.