Hi, I am trying to add a collaborator (developer) to my account and following the instructions on this page
Collaborators | Galaxy Docs (at step # 2) I get:
Specified user does not exist.
I then tried opening a new account from scratch and still had the same problem.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Btw, I have an working app in this account and everything works fine. Only problem is adding a developer to the account.
*** instructions pasted from link above for reference **
Get Galaxy for organizations
- Create a new organization at - Meteor account settings
- Add your collaborator[s] to the new organization
- Sign your new organization account up for Galaxy
(Log in as your user account; select “As a team”.)
- Sign in to [Galaxy] with your individual Meteor Developer Account
- Access your organization by toggling the Galaxy menu !
- Enter payment details for your organization
- [Deploy new apps]or [transfer existing apps] to this organization.