Adding Angular 2 and it's dependencies?

`/dev/socially# meteor npm install --save angular2-meteor @angular/platform-browser-dynamic
socially@ /home/sen/dev/socially
├── @angular/common@2.0.0-rc.3 extraneous
├── @angular/compiler@2.0.0-rc.3 extraneous
├── UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY @angular/core@2.0.0-rc.3 extraneous
├── @angular/platform-browser@2.0.0-rc.3 extraneous
├── es6-shim@0.35.1 extraneous
├── reflect-metadata@0.1.2 extraneous
├── rxjs@5.0.0-beta.6 extraneous
└── zone.js@0.6.12 extraneous

npm WARN angular2-meteor@0.5.5 requires a peer of @angular/core@2.0.0-rc.1 but none was installed.

ubuntu 16.04 node 4.26 , npm 3.5.2
`

I have the same problem

The warning should not be a problem. Anything else you experience?

I think the warning is a problem, because I have the same issue and when I try to run my application I get this error:

=> Started proxy.                             
=> Started MongoDB.                           
client/app.ts (2, 27): Cannot find module '@angular/core'.
Compiling main app HTML file: client/index.html

Unable to resolve some modules:

"reflect-metadata" in client/app.js (web.browser)
  "@angular/core" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/index.js (web.browser)
  "@angular/common" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/index.js (web.browser)
  "@angular/compiler" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/src/xhr/xhr_cache.js (web.browser)
  "@angular/platform-browser" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/index.js (web.browser)
  "rxjs/Subject" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/src/facade/async.js (web.browser)
  "rxjs/observable/PromiseObservable" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/src/facade/async.js (web.browser)
  "rxjs/operator/toPromise" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/src/facade/async.js (web.browser)
  "rxjs/Observable" in node_modules/@angular/platform-browser-dynamic/src/facade/async.js (web.browser)

If you notice problems related to these missing modules, consider running:

meteor npm install --save reflect-metadata @angular rxjs

This is because it requires specifically rc.1, but rc.3 is the latest since a few weeks.
Unfortunately it seems a lot of Angular2 packages are not getting attention…

As I can see you trying Socially tutorial. From my experience I recommend to use Meteor 1.3.2 instead of higher 1.3.4 or other, cause 1.3.4, for example, will require to you to change some code and fix some issues related to packages dependency.

I’ve just released 0.5.6-beta.1 that should address this issue.
Hopefully later today we will get a new version and update the tutorial.

I think 0.5.6 is out now right?

Yes!
Can everyone make sure it’s working for them now?
thanks

All working for me.

Thank you guys!