ANDROID_HOME is not set and "android" command not in your PATH. You must fulfill at least one of these conditions

i running meteor on CentOS7,have see answer for else system,but i still can’t work

[root@localhost PatientMonitor]# meteor run android
Error while running for mobile platforms: Error running
/root/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.1.3.ycm5wg++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/tools/cordova-scripts/cordova.sh

/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:126
throw e;
^
Error: ANDROID_HOME is not set and “android” command not in your PATH. You must
fulfill at least one of these conditions.
at
/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/lib/check_reqs.js:159:19
at _fulfilled
(/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:798:54)
at self.promiseDispatch.done
(/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:827:30)
at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch
(/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:760:13)
at
/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:821:14
at flush
(/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/node_modules/q/q.js:108:17)
at process._tickCallback (node.js:442:13)
at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:499:11)
at startup (node.js:119:16)
at node.js:929:3
Error:
/root/.meteor/android_bundle/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-android/3.6.4/package/bin/create:
Command failed with exit code 8
at ChildProcess.whenDone
(/root/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.1.3.ycm5wg++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:98:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:766:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:833:5)

Creating android project…

Just dealt with this myself today.

Do you have the android sdk installed anywhere? You just need an environment variable called ANDROID_HOME pointing to wherever you extracted the android sdk.

I have installed Android-studio with umake on Ubuntu 14.04. But i have no /tools and /platform-tools in my installation. So i can not configure environment “export PATH=$PATH:$ANDROID_HOME/tools:$ANDROID_HOME/platform-tools”. What i should do?
ps.: ANDROID_HOME path is OK