Android/Splash page: Error: The drawable "screen" in drawable-land-hdpi has no declaration in the base drawable folder or in a drawable-densitydpi folder

Hello all:

I’ve been banging my head trying to get this resolved.

I am using Meteor 2.2 (Cordova 10?). Trying to build my app for Android.
In my local dev environment, running ‘meteor run android-device --mobile-server XXXXX’ runs just find, no errors.
When I build to create an apk, I get:

> Task :app:lintVitalRelease
/Users/jeffdipallo/earthvisionz/personnel-tracker/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/android/app/src/main/res/drawable-land-hdpi/screen.png: Error: The drawable “screen” in drawable-land-hdpi has no declaration in the base drawable folder or in a drawable-densitydpi folder; this can lead to crashes when the drawable is queried in a configuration that does not match this qualifier [MissingDefaultResource]

I have no idea why it’s complaining about ‘screen.png’. I am using that. I’ve read that I need to create some default/fallback splash image? But why? Wouldn’t cordova/meteor do that for me?
And, I’ve tried using under my android platform in my mobile-config.js. Not working.

There is docs/help regarding Cordova specific but as we know, Meteor is one level removed and I’m finding it hard to find solutions out there. The android/meteor documentation is sparse at best.

Thank you in advance.