Any ballpark estimations on when additional galaxy tiers may arrive?

I’ve read through a number of threads on galaxy. Most of them are complaining about the current pricing.

These threads inevitably end up mentioning that the current pricing is just for the testing/MVP/beta stages. MDG wants to work with a few clients, get things right, and then open up different tiers from there. This of course makes sense.

Now, I understand that MDG can’t give an exact date for when the new tiers may become available, but is there any ballpark estimation?

• Is it possible this could be available in the next 3 months?

• Is it possible this could be available in the next 6 months?

• Or is this definitely at least 2 years out?

Again, I (and I’m sure others) don’t need an exact date. But it would be great to have even a vague idea of when the new pricing tiers MIGHT expect to see those options coming. Is it something to keep an eye on in the near future? Or should we be forgetting about this for at least another year?

Was this mentioned in any of the many threads? If not, any chance we can get some insight here?

5 Likes

I’m new to the forum and meteor, so I hate to be the guy to bump my own thread…

But I’m doing it!

So there is no indication at all when other tiers may be opened?

Again, I’m just wondering if this is something that could happen in the next 6 months, or if this is something that is at least 2 years out-- just a ball park estimate.