Any tips to help reduce memory usage?

For a dev machine I get you although this is more a ‘toenail tip in the water’

The best practice I’ve found over the years, is to buy a server that has similar power to a desktop. Atleast quad core and 2 to 4gb of ram. This is the dev machine and gets used for all dev work, demo to clients is done here and can host multiple clients demos. See it as a playground for dev work. You can use all your internal version control here, task software, crm etc. End result is the client gets a realistic demo and you can do alot more, I spend around $75 to $100 a month for a dev server and can run around 20 projects on it plus alot of internal tooling for private services (company counter strike server, private git, home dirs and npm - etc etc it has its perks!)

yeah, we currently do multi-tenant and it works well… but wanted a scalable (ie lots of customers) who want to deploy their own servers, own database etc for mutliple reasons including compliance & performance - so in addition to the multi-tennant, we have small/med/large pricing… so the goal is a customer can spin up their own instance with a few clicks… and yep we want lots of them - tens, hundreds … hopefully thousands :wink: We already do this on K8s for the Med/Large options … and have scipts to do the Small for AWS Lightsail and DO Droplets.

Damn, for $9 bucks that’s one hell of a deal bud