Anyone built Rocket.Chat into their app?

looks like there’s a start to the REST API - but wondering if anyone has successfully been able to build Rocket into their apps already ?

thanks!

Starting work on it this week. We’ll see how it goes!

5 Likes

Disclosure: I work for Rocket.Chat.
Please let us know if you need any help with deploying, building or developing new stuff to Rocket.Chat. We have an open community on https://demo.rocket.chat/channel/support and https://demo.rocket.chat/channel/dev with lots of people willing to help.

2 Likes

thanks Abigail; will check in with you in a few weeks then to see how you progress.

seems like a perfect way to not re-invent the modern wheel. Especially if it can be white-labeled, with only a fraction of the functionality exposed / utilised.

@marceloschmidt - cheers for the links mate!, will be scouring them for info.

@romant Were you able to do this? Or has anyone else been able to do this? I gotta say, the documentation for Rocket.Chat is really unhelpful.

I do not like bumping threads, but this is a rather urgent issue for me, and I’d be really grateful if someone could share their experience.

not able to join support channel or dev channel. Please help here.

And also i want use rocket live chat in my android app which is built on cordova-ionic.

I am able to integrate live chat into my weApp.

please help on this urgently.

I’m also interested in integrating Rocket.chat into another custom Meteor app, there are a lot of discussion about authentication / integration of Rocket.chat over the web but it’s hard to find code or proper documentation.

See also this issue on GitHub, in the repo for Rocket.chat docs.

@marceloschmidt, hello sir! Were you able to integrate rocket.chat with Ionic 3 mobile app? I badly need assistance on my mobile application for rocket.chat and it’s already more than 2 weeks that I’m stuck with the integration. I hope you can help me over this, please? You can reach me at my email as well lrad5589@gmail.com. Thanks a lot in advance!