App deployed with latest mup won't start

I’m deploying my Meteor app with mup from a Windows 10 box to a Digital Ocean VPS. Latest version of mup, latest version of meteor, app runs fine on Windows and the app deployed and ran fine before adding node-uber NPM. I see the following error in the logs when the app tries to start:

npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, chmod '/bundle/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/node-uber/node_modules/sshpk/bin\sshpk-conv'

Obviously the problem is with the backslash in the filename, but not sure where that is coming from or how to fix it. It isn’t referenced in the package.json for node-uber. I’ve tried editting the package.json for sshpk on the Windows side, which used to fix the problem, but that doesn’t make any difference this time around. I can’t edit the file in the Docker container because the container keeps restarting and kicking me out.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this, perferably permanently so I don’t have to jump through hoops every time I deploy? Deploy script (mup.js) follows…

module.exports = {
servers: {
one: {
host: ‘’,
username: ‘rcurrier’,
pem: ‘/cygwin64/home/Ron/.ssh/id_rsa’,

meteor: {
name: ‘WraithNotes’,
path: ‘…/’,

servers: {
  one: {}

buildOptions: {
  serverOnly: true,
  debug: true,
  cleanAfterBuild: true,
  buildLocation: 'C:/Users/Ron/WraithNotes/Meteor/build',
  executable: 'meteor',
  allowIncompatibleUpdates: true,

env: {
  // If you are using ssl, it needs to start with https://
  ROOT_URL: '',
  MONGO_URL: 'mongodb://localhost/meteor',

docker: {
  // change to 'kadirahq/meteord' if your app is not using Meteor 1.4 or later
  image: 'abernix/meteord:base'

// This is the maximum time in seconds it will wait
// for your app to start
// Add 30 seconds if the server has 512mb of ram
// And 30 more if you have binary npm dependencies.
deployCheckWaitTime: 60,

ssl: {
  autogenerate: {
    email: '',
    domains: ','

// Show progress bar while uploading bundle to server
// You might need to disable it on CI servers
enableUploadProgressBar: true


mongo: {
port: 27017,
version: ‘3.4.1’,
servers: {
one: {}

Actually manually editting the package.json file does solve the problem. Turns out I have multiple copies of sshpk installed because the parent NPMs are requesting specific versions of sshpk.

So the “fix” for this problem is to edit the “bin” section of the sshpk package.json file to flip the “” to “/”, save and rerun mup deploy.