Best practice, forms in Meteor

Q1:
I would like to ask, if exists any best practice, how to successfully create and make safe and robust forms in Meteor framework. I mean especially If Meteor have integrated something robust for create forms, or if exists any plugin for that or If I will create the form manually in blaze template.

Q2:
how to validate this form in client and server?

Q3:
…and how to make it safe?

Does exists any best practice examples for that? I found only following examples:

…but

Q4:
How you are creating and validate dynamic items in forms (for example, when you have a form of project with some items and you need to dynamically add in this form new lines with taskName, userId, startDate, endDate)?.

Q5:
And how can I dynamically disable the form items (not always but only sometimes) and how prevent store data from them?

Q6
Any experiences with kendoForms with Meteor?

Yes, I have a lot of questions, but the main is: How you are making the forms in Meteor? What are YOUR best practices?

Thank you very much for each answer.

I’m using https://uniforms.tools. When you use it with SimpleSchema you will get validation out of the box.

1 Like

There was a talk about uniforms at the Meteor impact conference, check the recording here.