Best Practices for deploying meteor app (Flow Router, Prerender.io) to Digital Ocean

I would like to know how to set up my app (which is using Flow Router - client only, and uses React) to take advantage of the service offered by prerender.io.

I have the app deployed to Digital Ocean and it uses Flow Router (client-side only, not the SSR, and not using subscriptions in any way). I guess I don’t understand how the prerender service will be able to cache the “pages” of my app. Do I need Flow Router SSR? When I use it and move my components into a folder accessible to both the client and the server, I sometimes get messages in the console showing that React has received contradictory id’s from the server that don’t match the ones it generated on the client. If I use Flow Router (no SSR) then how do web bots see the site at their first visit to the site?

Any insight/links would be greatly appreciated.

Fraser

You don’t need to use Flow Router SSR with prerender.io. Prerender creates static HTML based copies of your site content, uploads it to their servers, then when you get a web crawler request, the web crawler is sent to Prerender’s site for the content. Just wire it up (as outlined in the Guide) and you should be good to go!

Many thanks, hwillson! Happy to not have the SSR conflicts (seemingly) with react rendering.