A patch version of Blaze numbered 2.6.1 has been released fixing some issues like:
firstname.lastname@example.org, returned the
Template.__define__with warning message
#366 Prevent firing callbacks until members are destroyed
- fix destroying child templates when parent is destroyed; prevents memory leak and DOMRange “not attached” error
Blaze.removeshould destroy view before detaching
- #376 Modify ‘Must be attached’ error to be more descriptive
- #377 Add tests for Blaze.remove should destroy view before detaching
- #382 Linters were added
- #348 For-in loop does not work in IE fix
- #349 fix regression: non array iterables were always treatead as empty
- #341 add support for arbitrary iterables in #each templates
So what is next?
There are a few small tasks for Blaze 2.6.2, that you can check in the milestone. Anything that can’t wait till Blaze 3.0 will be included in this patch release (or any other patch release until 3.0 is released).
Development on Blaze 3.0 has also started. Since this will be a major release it will include any potentially breaking PRs among anything else major. Check out the milestone to see what we are planning to do.
Copy on Dev.to: Blaze 2.6.1 released! - DEV Community