Build fail on ios

Hi,
I use El Capitan 10.11.1 (15B42) and Xcode Version 7.1 (7B91b).
I have a bug on the build on iOS. I just run the “hello world” example. It’s not my code.

meteor create protoios
meteor deploy protoIos.meteor.com
sudo meteor build …/build --server=protoios.meteor.com
=> Errors executing Cordova commands:

While building Cordova app for platform iOS:
Error: /Users/vigile/dev/crowdaa/ios_proto/protoIos/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2 Error output:
** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileXIB MyApp/Classes/MainViewController.xib
(1 failure)
Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args:
-xcconfig,/Users/vigile/dev/crowdaa/ios_proto/protoIos/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,MyApp.xcodeproj,ARCHS=i386,-target,MyApp,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphonesimulator,build,VALID_ARCHS=i386,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/vigile/dev/crowdaa/ios_proto/protoIos/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/vigile/dev/crowdaa/ios_proto/protoIos/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
at ChildProcess.whenDone
(/Users/vigile/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.1.10.ax0j9w++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:139:23)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:98:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:766:16)
at Socket. (child_process.js:979:11)
at Socket.emit (events.js:95:17)
at Pipe.close (net.js:466:12)
++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’ve found this post http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25839312/phonegap-cordova-error-at-compilexib

But I don’t see what I should do.
Any idea?
All the best
Vigile

Can you try starting Xcode manually? The issue may be that you need to accept the license agreement.

target specifies product type 'com.mobilele.product-type.mobilelication', but there's no such product type for the 'iphonesimulator' platform