As I am facing issue that my server is going down randomly.
Here is the open thread for that issue:
I still haven’t found any solution or fix to that, and it is effecting my business.
I am using my Meteor application in development mode on one of my AWS server.
I need the full insights of my application.
- How much CPU/Memory load Meteor app is taking
- How much load is being taken by node and mongodb
- Which queries are making the server slow or taking too much time
- What is causing my server stuck and letting the server down randomly
- Which Sub are heavy and taking time
- Is there any loop which is causing my server down
I just want Galaxy to monitor my application, I don’t need the hosting or something.
Is this possible?