Cannot build an android app

I am trying to test a meteor app through the google play console. I could not build my app bundle using Java 8. When I update to Java 11, I can build it but there is a white screen.

When I went back and tried to remove the platform and reinstall it, it set teher was an android target error. I set java home as Java 8 and the error went away and I was able to add the platform, but I could not build my bundle.

It seems like there is a simple solution for this… Cna any one point me in the right direction

This was the error

You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.

See https://docs.gradle.org/7.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 6s
40 actionable tasks: 23 executed, 17 up-to-date
=> Errors executing Cordova commands:         

While building Cordova app for platform Android:
  Error: Command failed with exit code 1: /home/kevin/projects/flash-app-2/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/android/gradlew :app:bundleRelease -b
  /home/kevin/projects/flash-app-2/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/android/build.gradle
  at makeError (/home/kevin/projects/flash-app-2/.meteor/local/cordova-build/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:60:11)
  at handlePromise (/home/kevin/projects/flash-app-2/.meteor/local/cordova-build/node_modules/execa/index.js:118:26)
  at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
  at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
  => awaited here:
  at Function.Promise.await
  (/home/kevin/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.12.0.twdmfc.6hus8++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:56:12)
  at /tools/cordova/project.js:325:7
  at
  /home/kevin/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.12.0.twdmfc.6hus8++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/meteor-promise/fiber_pool.js:43:40
  => awaited here:
  at Function.Promise.await
  (/home/kevin/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.12.0.twdmfc.6hus8++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:56:12)
  at CordovaProject.runCommands (/tools/cordova/project.js:896:22)
  at CordovaProject.buildForPlatform (/tools/cordova/project.js:323:10)
  at /tools/cli/commands.js:1243:30
  at Object.enterJob (/tools/utils/buildmessage.js:388:12)
  at /tools/cli/commands.js:1226:22
  at Object.capture (/tools/utils/buildmessage.js:283:5)
  at Object.main.captureAndExit (/tools/cli/main.js:281:29)
  at buildCommand (/tools/cli/commands.js:1201:10)
  at /tools/cli/commands.js:988:25
  at Function.run
  (/home/kevin/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.12.0.twdmfc.6hus8++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/tools/tool-env/tools/tool-env/profile.ts:289:14)
  at /tools/cli/commands.js:986:18
  at
  /home/kevin/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.2.12.0.twdmfc.6hus8++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/meteor-promise/fiber_pool.js:43:40

type or paste code here