Cannot run meteor 1.2.1 on windows

Hi guys, I’m trying to start a Meteor 1.2.1 app on Windows 10 but I’m getting this issue:

Do you have any ideas of what it could be? Thanks

C:\Users\rbrug\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.1.10\mt-os.windows.x86_32\dev_bundle\lib\node_modules\fibers\future.js:278
throw(ex);
^
Error: EINVAL, lstat ‘C:\Users\rbrug\OneDrive’
at Object.Future.wait (C:\Users\rbrug\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.1.10\mt-os.windows.x86_32\dev_bundle\lib\node_modules\fibers\future.js:398:15)
at C:\tools\fs\files.js:1331:28
at Object.wrapper [as realpath] (C:\tools\fs\files.js:1334:20)
at Object.files.prettyPath (C:\tools\fs\files.js:244:13)
at new Runner (C:\tools\runners\run-all.js:52:13)
at Object.exports.run (C:\tools\runners\run-all.js:296:16)
at Command.doRunCommand [as func] (C:\tools\cli\commands.js:355:17)
at C:\tools\cli\main.js:1378:23
- - - - -

Process finished with exit code 8

Is there a particular reason why you’re trying to run that ancient version?

Lets not legacy app shame. My work has plenty of older Meteor Apps still running that aren’t worth the time to upgrade too.

The lstat call from Meteor is giving the Error: EINVAL, which is short for “Invalid argument”, and it’s pointing to your OneDrive folder.

Does that folder exist? Is your app in that folder or is there something else going on?

It also looks like it’s running Meteor 1.1.10, not 1.2.1 (Not sure if this makes any difference or raises a flag for you)

I guess you’re right. I haven’t paid attention to the version.

Do you know how to download the Meteor version 1.2.1 for Windows? I could only download the lastest version of it… couldn’t find the other downloads on Meteor page.

You can either run meteor update --release=1.2.1 or change .meteor/release to say 1.2.1