I have a project which was built from 2017 and now client wants to reuse it to save time and cost but for some reason, I have to update the meteor for push notification issue.
I tried many times but still get the below issue.
=> Errors while initializing project:
While selecting package versions:
error: Conflict: Constraint firstname.lastname@example.org is not satisfied by babel-compiler 7.5.3.
Constraints on package “babel-compiler”:
- babel-compiler@~7.5.2 <- top level
- email@example.com <- ecmascript 0.14.2 <- allow-deny 1.1.0 <- mongo 1.9.0
- firstname.lastname@example.org <- ecmascript 0.14.2 <- angular2-compilers 0.6.0
- email@example.com <- standard-minifier-js 2.6.0
- firstname.lastname@example.org <- minifier-js 2.6.0 <- standard-minifier-js 2.6.0
- email@example.com <- urigo:static-html-compiler 0.1.8 <- angular2-compilers 0.6.0
- firstname.lastname@example.org <- barbatus:css-compiler 0.4.1 <- angular2-compilers 0.6.0
What can I do to resolve it?