What I’m struggling with is finding a good starting pattern for my code. I have decided (arguably some of these items may not be the correct path for many but they seem to be the right choice with my explanations):
- Meteor 1.3 - might as well start with the latest
- Meteor 1.3 recommended project structure - Oy! There are so many to choose from but I want to do what is most recommended.
- bootstrap - industry standard
- react - I’m not 100% in love with React, but component based is surely winning and also React (or something similar) appears to becoming industry standard (for at least the next year!)
- simple authorization - quick account creation/3rd party Auth - e.g., accounts-ui
- CRUD - including listview/grid/edit forms - maybe Griddle
- collections - schema validation
- routing - I guess Flow Router
Given that it seems like Meteor 1.3 (the latest) with React is the overall direction (yes, I know there’s Blaze too) I was hoping I could find a good starting point/boilerplate project that has what I’m looking for. I know there’s the todo app with React, but that doesn’t have simple authentication and real business like CRUD. I have also seen this but this doesn’t seem to match the directory structure, use a typical bootstrap or have a standard list and view CRUD
In order to realistically use Meteor + React for basic business apps it would be ideal to follow a standard pattern/boilerplate so that I don’t feel like I’m going to go way off-base with my code changes.
Does anyone know of a boilerplate/starter that has what I’m looking for?
Thanks in advance.