CircleCi builds failing

So, I had this nice little flow going where I’d commit, CircleCi would grab the latest, do a Docker image build and run a couple tests. That was all working fine. Then it wasn’t. Somewhere along the line, I started getting errors such as the following during the meteor build portion of the Docker build (you can see I’m using meteorhacks/meteord as the base image):

Sending build context to Docker daemon 14.69 MB

Sending build context to Docker daemon 

Step 0 : FROM meteorhacks/meteord:onbuild
Pulling repository meteorhacks/meteord

Status: Downloaded newer image for meteorhacks/meteord:onbuild
# Executing 2 build triggers
Trigger 0, COPY ./ /app
Step 0 : COPY ./ /app
Trigger 1, RUN bash $METEORD_DIR/on_build.sh
Step 0 : RUN bash $METEORD_DIR/on_build.sh
 ---> Running in f23149efcd43
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  6121    0  6121    0     0   124k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  139k
Downloading Meteor distribution
######################################################################## 100.0%

Meteor 1.1.0.2 has been installed in your home directory (~/.meteor).
Writing a launcher script to /usr/local/bin/meteor for your convenience.

To get started fast:

$ meteor create ~/my_cool_app
  $ cd ~/my_cool_app
  $ meteor

Or see the docs at:

docs.meteor.com

/root/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.1.3.4sddkj++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/fibers/future.js:245
						throw(ex);
						      ^
Error: EINVAL, chown '/tmp/.tmpyo7y9l/numeral:numeral-1.5.3-os+web.browser+web.cordova'
    at Object.Future.wait (/root/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.1.3.4sddkj++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/fibers/future.js:395:16)
    at /root/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.1.3.4sddkj++os.linux.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.linux.x86_64/tools/buildmessage.js:556:31

It wasn’t a specific package, I’ve already tried that. I also tried manually re-creating the problem by doing the same steps as the build files dictate. But that worked just fine - so it seems isolated to the CircleCi env for some reason. The failure seems to occur during a chown. But I’m not clear what is chowning what and why?

Any ideas appreciated.

thanks!

Same issue here. Did you find a fix?