Client Side Testing with Mocha never done()

=EDIT=
Realized that a subscriptions test is something a little different than just doing a client side test. It can’t use stubs because that wouldn’t be testing the ability to get the client data from the server. Right?
So there’s a couple paths. I could separate the functions in the methods.js file out into something that’s also exportable which I can gracefully use in the subscriptions.test and continue using stubs, or I try to go the route I was going before which is without stubs.

=OP=
I’m practiced at building with Meteor in 1.2 without any testing. Now I’m I’m stepping through the new Meteor 1.3 Guide and expanding the “react-simple-todos” tutorial with methodology from the guide. My goal by the end of it is to have exercised my learnings from the tutorial and end with a boilerplate and example-app for large scale meteor app building with react.

I’m working on Mocha/BDD Testing now, and I have succeeded in building some server side tests (methods.tests.js and server/publications.tests.js) but testing the API for subscriptions introduced a new challenge - client side testing with mocha.

Directory imports/api/tasks

From subscriptions.tests.js

const userId = Random.id();
  const task = {
    text: 'test task',
    createdAt: new Date(),
    owner: userId,
    username: myUsername,
  };

beforeEach(function() {
    StubCollections.stub(Tasks);
  });

it('can find public task', function(done) {
    Tasks.insert(task); // Create Public Task
    let privateTask = task;
    // Test should fail if private=false
    privateTask.private = false;
    Tasks.insert(privateTask); // Create Private task

Meteor.call('tasks.find.public', (err, res)=> {
      try {
        console.log("Results> ", res);
        assert.equal(findPublic().count(), 1);
        done();
      } catch(err) {
        done(err);
      }
    });
  });

ERROR:

Tasks : subscriptions :  can find public task ‣
Error: timeout of 2000ms exceeded. Ensure the done() callback is being called in this test.
    at packages/practicalmeteor_mocha.js?hash=489e07e2e98906b5ed07059bc93d8f53fe79c00b:3127:19

I would try logging just before the Meteor.call statement to make sure that the code executes at least that far. Does the console.log("Results> ", res) ever fire?