Converts a JSON Schema to a SimpleSchema in meteor

first I have rdf file was converted to Json file by (http://www.easyrdf.org/converter) then I used (shamblen:json-simple-schema) package to Converts a JSON Schema to a SimpleSchema but it made error

C:\Users\ISLAM\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\meteor-tool\1.4.4_1\mt-os.windows.x86_32\dev_bundle\server-lib\node_modules\fibers\future.js:280 throw(ex); ^

ReferenceError: $ is not defined at meteorInstall.imports.api.lib.collection.js (imports/api/lib/collection.js:3:32) at fileEvaluate (packages\modules-runtime.js:197:9) at Module.require (packages\modules-runtime.js:120:16) at Module.Mp.importSync (C:\Users\ISLAM\AppData\Local.meteor\packages\modules\0.8.2\npm\node_modules\reify\lib\runtime.js:82:24) at meteorInstall.server.main.js (server/main.js:1:8) at fileEvaluate (packages\modules-runtime.js:197:9) at require (packages\modules-runtime.js:120:16) at C:\Users\ISLAM\manisa_welcome.meteor\local\build\programs\server\app\app.js:79:1 at C:\Users\ISLAM\manisa_welcome.meteor\local\build\programs\server\boot.js:303:34 at Array.forEach (native) Exited with code: 1 Your application is crashing. Waiting for file change.

Could help me? does (shamblen:json-simple-schema) package the most appropriate to deal with Json schema?

The error is due to a missing reference to $ in imports/api/lib/collection.js. Assuming that $ refers to jquery, adding an explicit import to the affected file should fix the problem: import { $ } from 'meteor/jquery';