Cordova build challenges

Need some help and advice from experts.

I have developed a Meteor application from which I create multiple Android apps and one iOS app. Each App is specific to a Customer from a look and feel perspective but running the same core functionality. Multi-tenancy is achieved through authorization. Currently we have 6 apps for 6 customers that is bound to grow. During the build process by passing parameter to NPM script and mobile-config.js I am able to choose customer specific assets for build.

I am facing two problems , I am sure somebody must have solved and I am seeking help.

1. For each customer the build process goes through building core web application, then the Android followed by iOS. This is taking too much time one - web application/ios build is not needed after the first core build - is there a way to force just building the Android app. For each Mobile App build the build process downloads same files for each app - can some parameter be passed to just do download once.
  2. When I build apps one of after other, the AndroidManifest.xml file of current build seems to get some parameters from the of previous builds

example build APPA things are correct shows as

<permission android:name="com.xxxxx.appa.permission.C2D_MESSAGE" android:protectionLevel="signature" />

and for APPB build everything else changes except

<permission android:name="com.xxxxx.appb.permission.C2D_MESSAGE" android:protectionLevel="signature" />

and after that if I trigger APPC build it changes to

<permission android:name="com.xxxxx.appc.permission.C2D_MESSAGE" android:protectionLevel="signature" />

the previous builds value comes up. Something is not getting initialized.

Any help or suggestions will greatly help. Thanks