Cordova build fails on OSX, works on Linux

My Meteor cordova apps will no long build on OSX, but the same code builds find on Linux. Previously it’s been working fine on both OSX and Linux.

On OSX, it doesn’t matter if I’m building the Android or IOS Corodva app, I get the same build error:

While running Cordova app for platform iOS with options --emulator:
   Error: Command failed: /Users/chris/inout/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/cordova/run --emulator
   ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
   Check dependencies
   (1 failure)
   Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args:
   -xcconfig,/Users/chris/inout/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,Virtual
   In-Out Board.xcworkspace,-scheme,Virtual In-Out Board,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,-destination,platform=iOS
   Simulator,name=iPhone
   X,build,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/chris/inout/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/chris/inout/.meteor/local/cordova-build/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
   at ChildProcess.exitCallback (/tools/utils/processes.js:151:23)
   at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
   at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
   at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:198:12)
   => awaited here:
   at Function.Promise.await
   (/Users/chris/.meteor/packages/static-html/.1.2.2.bbaeun.imry++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.compileStaticHtmlBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:35:12)
   at CordovaProject.runCommands (/tools/cordova/project.js:731:14)
   at Promise.asyncApply (/tools/cordova/project.js:275:10)
   at
   /Users/chris/.meteor/packages/static-html/.1.2.2.bbaeun.imry++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.compileStaticHtmlBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/fiber_pool.js:32:39

/Users/chris/.meteor/packages/static-html/.1.2.2.bbaeun.imry++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.compileStaticHtmlBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:190
      throw error;
      ^
undefined
 => awaited here:
    at Function.Promise.await (/Users/chris/.meteor/packages/static-html/.1.2.2.bbaeun.imry++os+web.browser+web.cordova/plugin.compileStaticHtmlBatch.os/npm/node_modules/meteor/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:35:12)

This suggests something in the meteor-promise package which is a dependancy of the static-html package. If I remove the static-html package then I get the same error but this time in the meteor-tool package:

/Users/chris/.meteor/packages/meteor-tool/.1.6.1_1.o8hqcq.5zvm++os.osx.x86_64+web.browser+web.cordova/mt-os.osx.x86_64/dev_bundle/lib/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:218
      throw error;
      ^
undefined
 => awaited here:

The top of the stack shows the error Check dependencies, but I’m don’t know what to check.

Any ideas?