Crater Conf - Videos are out

I released the Crater Conf videos on youtube for anyone to watch.

You can also join the mailing list to find out about the next one.

I gotta say though, that the Hacking Meteor.js might have been my favorite talk of the conference. @pcorey really killed it!

10 Likes

Thanks @joshowens! Crater Conf was awesome. Lots of excellent talks by a group of awesome speakers.

I can’t wait for the next one!

1 Like

Indeed, you did an awesome job, as did everyone else!

I am thinking of doing a mobile remote conf that focuses on Cordova, React Native, etc. Wonder if that would be interesting to people.

3 Likes

Just finished watching ‘5 tips to learn ES6 video of the Crater Conf Day’. Awesome stuff. Derek explained the concepts well. Thanks @joshowens for posting.

I would recommend anyone learning ES6 to watch the video.

1 Like

Yeah, I think Derek is my second favorite talk, likely because I already knew a lot of it, but he really nailed it too. I just loved @pcorey style of showing how to hack things and then how to fix them.

One of the last JS frameworks I used before jumping into the Meteor world was Derek’s brainchild Backbone Marionette. It was great to hear from him again, and all of the other hosts. Great job everyone - thanks again for releasing these @joshowens - really great stuff!

There are 9 more videos yet to come out :smiley:

My popcorn is getting stale as I keep refreshing the YouTube channel waiting; I’m currently filling the void by reading every single forums.meteor.com post … please hurry / save me! :slight_smile:

Sorry, I am going to get the next round ready this weekend for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, my day 2 talk is up, I figured I would get it up first given all the people that need to figure out hosting now :laughing:

I will get the other 3 talks uploaded and released today as well. Big thanks to @kaiyes for the editing help!

2 Likes

I’ve added @arunoda’s talk and a talk from @karl:

1 Like

Ok, just got a few more up, like @abhiaiyer’s talk:

1 Like