I’m a PHP developer, I work mainly with Symfony2 but I’m really interested on developing my next project with meteor!
The main problem I’m having is figuring out how to implement multiple types of accounts in meteor. In Symfony I have a entity (aka table, collection) with the default users fields (password, username, …) and all types of accounts are entities that extends the core account entity and have the specific fields they need. How is the best way to do it on meteor?
The accounts I need are:
Company (22 fields in total)
- Full address (street, postal code, city, country)
- Company information ( name, phone, vat number, images, description, and social links)
- Collaborators (created by company to do stuff for the companies)
Collaborators (8 fields in total)
- Basic Info (name, contact, images)
Users (15 fields in total)
- Can be same as user but with roles…
They must sign in with the same form but only users have a registration form, companies are created in backend by the admin and collaborators are added by the companies.
I will try to create a open source project with this implementation to help other users in the future.