Cucumber (?) Error: Doc not found in list: reywood_publish-composite.js line 210

I have two issues that have appeared suddenly. The second is for a different thread since there seems to be no connection between the two. This one only appears in my Cucumber log, seems not to affect my app in any way and does not reference any code in my app. Perhaps it is a accident waiting to happen :

Exception in queued task: Error: Doc not found in list: 7bJXeKfHTwos7Ekc8
  at [object Object].addChildPub (/tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/reywood_publish-composite.js:210:15)
  at Publication.createChildPublication (/tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/reywood_publish-composite.js:136:28)
  at Array.forEach (native)
  at Function._.each._.forEach (/tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/underscore.js:139:11)
  at Publication._publishChildrenOf (/tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/reywood_publish-composite.js:134:7)
  at Object.added (/tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/reywood_publish-composite.js:86:22)
  at [object Object].observeChangesCallbacks.added (/tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/minimongo.js:3901:28)
  at self.applyChange.added (/tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/minimongo.js:3801:44)
  at /tmp/meteor-test-run49uzxg/.meteor/local/build/programs/server/packages/mongo.js:1852:30
  at Array.forEach (native)

I’d like to know if I am the only one seeing this.

I’m running it in a Xubuntu 14.04 client guest of a KVM virtual machine.

It appears exactly four times, one immediately after the other, and only during startup of my Cucumber/Velocity testing.