Debugging not working for Meteor 1.2 apps in Webstorm?

I’m having an evaluation version till 28/12/2015. I can’t unfortunately use EAP but good to hear

Is anyone able to get server side breakpoints working with Webstorm 11.0.2 and Meteor 1.2.1?

I am running a React/Meteor project and can’t figure out how to get server side breakpoints to trigger at all. The debugger is ‘listening’ but if I put the points in the left hand column they simply never get triggered.

Any suggestions?

edit: typing in ‘debugger;’ seems to work, using the click method to set a break does not.

I heard the latest WebStorm 12 EAP has fixed server-side debugging.

Any release date for the official version? Their website still says version 11

Hello, seems like WebStorm server debugging broken again with Meteor-1.3(latest betas). At least for me. Is anyone faced with similar problems? Any ideas why could this happen again?

I have the same problem. No idea why, unfortunately.

If you use angular in your project and have problems with debugging, I found the problem:

1. Serverside debugging: You should remove all angular packages, then add pbastowski:angular-babel and AFTER (it very important) add angular package. This order was found empirically. After that I can debug my serverside code.
  2. Clientside debugging: It may sounds like I scoff, but clientside debugging works only if you have yellow( In chrome) label with text “JetBrains IDE Support is debugging this browser [Cancel]”. If you close this debug won’t work, even your extension is active.
    Hope I helped you. Tested in 10, 11, 2016.1.2, 2016.1.3 Versions of Webstorm