Deployment failed from mac os to digitalocean(linux). I am using mupx for deployment

x Verifying deployment: FAILED

-----------------------------------STDERR-----------------------------------
port:80

/bundle/bundle/programs/server/node_modules/fibers/future.js:280
						throw(ex);
						      ^
Error: /bundle/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/meteor/npm-bcrypt/node_modules/bcrypt/build/Release/bcrypt_lib.node: undefined symbol: node_module_register
    at Module.load (module.js:356:32)
    at Module.Mp.load (/bundle/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/meteor/babel-compiler/node_modules/reify/node/runtime.js:16:23)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
    at require (module.js:380:17)
    at bindings (/bundle/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/meteor/npm-bcrypt/node_modules/bindings/bindings.js:76:44)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/bundle/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/meteor/npm-bcrypt/node_modules/bcrypt/bcrypt.js:3:35)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:356:32)

=> Redeploying previous version of the app

-----------------------------------STDOUT-----------------------------------

To see more logs type 'mup logs --tail=50'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you’re on Meteor +1.4 I’d recommend using this version of Mup: https://github.com/kadirahq/meteor-up
That’s not mupx, but the latest and functioning build of Arunoda’s Mup.
I’ve had some trouble setting it up and deploying to DigitalOcean + Compose, but nothing you can’t figure out with proper googling and problem solving skills.

There are some tricky and partially undocumented issues here and there, for example, you’ll have to replace, on your mup.js file, the original dockerImage: 'kadirahq/meteord' line, with this one: dockerImage: 'abernix/meteord:base'.

Hope this helps.

1 Like